7 years old: Rantoul, Illinois: Shining shoes at the railroad station
11 years old: Champaign, Illinois: Bought ice cream wagon for $200 & rode for 4 summers (made a fortune)
Farm work: baling hay in 95 degrees
Partner in NACON: Chicago area consulting firm
Banking career involving seven different banks: Graduated from bookkeeper to teller to head teller to auditor to assistant V.P. & re-po man to V.P. & marketing director to executive V. P. to President to C.E.O. to Chairman
Invented Silent Partners: A National speaking forum & consultant to entrepreneurial businesses & management teams
Management Performance Concepts, Ltd: SILENT PARTNERS
- CEO and Primary Partner – Management Consulting firm ounded in 1977 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Involvement with 250+ businesses throughout Wisconsin, the Greater Chicago Area and Southwest U.S.
- Primary emphasis on Strategic Planning, Management Effectiveness, Executive Coaching, Sales Team Effectiveness, Quality Service, and Marketing Strategy & Programs
Past Professional Credentials:
- President, U.S. Private Banking, Johnson International, Racine, Wisconsin
- Director of Corporate Marketing, Johnson International, Racine, Wisconsin:Continental US, Switzerland, Grand Cayman
- Chairman, Johnson Asset Management Company, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Chairman, Johnson Heritage Trust Company, Racine and Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Chairman, Biltmore Investors Bancorp, Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona
- President and CEO, Financial Concepts Bancorp, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- President and CEO, University Bank and Banking House of Allouez, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Executive Vice-President, Mid-West National Bank, Lake Forest, Illinois
- Institute of Management Consultants, New York, New York
- Sales and Marketing Executives International
- Independent Business Association
- National Speakers Association, Phoenix, Arizona
- Keynote speaker and presenter for National and Regional Business, Marketing and Management conferences. Strategic Planning & Structuring facilitation.